Welcome ...!!!

So by chance or willingfully, but finally you landed up here to catch a glimpse of @EbrahIMred in this infinite web world ... I heartily and warmly welcome you in my world.

||....|| About Me ||....|| Gallery ||....|| Contact ||....||

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lonavla - A Night Out !

Lonavla --> The Land Of Picknickers !!!
           An Exciting NightOut which Almost Turned into a Nightmare ...!!!





   Lonavla has been 1 of my bestest picnic spots. Havin a boys NIGHT OUT, got d bikes and group of carefree friends, d perfect package 2 head 2 Lonavla.
   I hav been 2 Lonavla many tyms, but best part of day & my favorite one would b @ around 2 in the night...Amazing feeling.! For those of u who raised an eyebrow lookin @ d time, I wud say u actually need 2 experience it 2 knw d feeling. And Yes, I can proudly say dat I hav got d privilege 2 xperience it at more dan one time .

   Normally, I do not lyk 2 plan dis outings, it has 2 b an extempore. And all of a sudden v decided a nyt out :)

   Our trip starts @ around 10 in the night, frm Pune … And,den the Fun Begins !!! .. v all head 2 lonavla with full of xcitement … Heavy Rain,Cold Weather and Fog ,Ahhh and finally after all d leg pulling n dangerous driving (@Nikhil .. Yes,Seating Ulta was Dangerous :P) v reach our destination!!! … Shivering at itz Best … I'm still feeling d thrill :P

   After Reaching d Top,v wer all lyk Hooohhh haahhhh … ' Thandi ' .. Then,v had some Pakodas,which 2 b honest were Pretty good and Garama Garam Chai :) …. We waited 4 around one one n half hours for d ball of fire 2 rise n later had a great laugh on our foolishness.

   And when v wer finally heading back, I came 2 know dat the Tyre is Punctured … Around 3 in d night,v got no option rather than 2 ride it down wid flat tyre .. And Thanks 2 Pranay,who drove those 5 Kms wid Flat Tyre,which was practically Impossible 4 me ..


   An amazing place if u hav just a gang of boys and Yes, you can also visit Lonavla during d day tym n c all d points.

Post Script :- After a very Exciting Night Out,1 of ma Friend 'Onkar Wani' Attended d Lectures with same xcitement as v had it last night :P :D LOL

  ------ Lonavala, A Beautiful Place 2 b. ..!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good description....those were the days.

    -Motu

    ReplyDelete
  2. My deѵeloper is trying to persuade me to move tto .net
    from PHP. I have always ԁisliked the idea because of the expenѕes.
    But he's tryiong none thhe less. I've been using WօгdPress on
    various websites for about a year and am nervouѕ about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogеngine.net. Is there a way
    I cаn import аll my wordpress content iոto it?

    Any kiոd of help would be greatly appreciated!

    Feel freee tօ surf to my paǥe ... nouveau maillot psg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hߋwdy! Someone in my Mуspace group shared this site with us so I came
    to look it ovеr. I'm definіtely loving the information.
    I'm bookmaгking and will be tweeting this to my follօwers!
    Wonderful blog and superb design.

    Feеl free to visit my ԝeƄ-site maillot de foot 2014

    ReplyDelete

UA-43097066-1