Welcome ...!!!

So by chance or willingfully, but finally you landed up here to catch a glimpse of @EbrahIMred in this infinite web world ... I heartily and warmly welcome you in my world.

||....|| About Me ||....|| Gallery ||....|| Contact ||....||

Friday, October 21, 2011

I Love Real Madrid .. LOL,I'm just Kidding!


     Yup!!! They may b d Galacticos, dey wer blessed wid d services of a Genius named ZIZOU , dey hav d grand history of a footballing marvel, dey had all d players I love - but alas, I can't love a team like Real Madrid for one specific reason ... They are REAL MADRID …!!!

     Srsly, wat is it abt Real Madrid? EVERYONE hates 'em...!!!


         The only thing I can’t seem 2 agree on is who should I hate d most - Jose Mourinho 4 his referee-baiting, excuse-making arrogance? Or Cristiano Ronaldo 4 being Cristiano Ronaldo?


     The hate 4 RMad comes frm d way dey approach football.
Football shud b blood, sweat n tears, at least frm d romantic point of view. It is abt fighting for each other n running ur lungs out. It is abt hard work n getting d loan 4 it. A metaphor of life, dat at least in my eyes made it so popular (yes, pathetic). It's why teams lyk Getafe,Racing,Blackpool, Newcastle have Fans. No glamour or 
titles at d end of d road. Just another avoided or hit relegation.

       I remember d days when RMad had Zidane, Ronaldo (The Real One), Beckham, Carlos,Figo,Raul....etc.
They did terrific no doubt as dey had such a "name-built" team so 2 say, but dey really did not exceed ne expectations .. dey did not win as much as anyone really expected 'em too. I'm not saying dey never won, i'm just saying d "Dream-Team" never met d bar it had set.

     1 more main reason ,I don't like Real Madrid is bcoz dey literally 'BUY' a team. They buy great players n never use dem again (Van der Vaart, Robben, Sneijder), all Top-Players on der clubs rytt now, but dey were not good enough for RMad it seemed. 
Royston Drenthe I blive is a prime example of that … Hunterlaar as well.

     Nuthin of wat Real Madrid stands for, at least for me. Real Madrid stands for buying d best players instead of educating 'em. It stands for spending money of d city of Madrid n d state of Spain instead of der own (financial background has been very suspicious for at least 20 years now).
Thats why I don't like Real Madrid. Call it envy, for me this club just is not what football should be.

     The TWO FOREMOST REASONS 2 HATE 'em Right now(Offcourse 4 me) is Definately :

  1-Jose Mourinho He deserves it! As a Man Utd Fan I hate him for that celebration wen he ran all over d OT pitch + sum gestures to d utd fans after a porto equalizer dat put utd out of UCL in 04..

  2-Cristiano Ronaldo Don't get me wrong, he is an awesome football player, although (maybe because) his useless stepover actions on the outer wing. Speed, shooting technique, ball control, striking, crossing, display of the court, everything fantastic.
But as a person, he just seems like a cock (the bird offcourse) dancing around trying to hide his doubts (whatever they are) behind a fassade of glamour,Which is childish. 


     P.S. :- I know many of you wont agree above lines,but thats what I feel ...so sorry if some1 gets offended or feels bad ..specially for d CR Remarks

     I Hope Real Madrid someday gives us a Fresh Non Stolen Product         #FingersCrossed

 Finally,I want 2 end dis on a musical note “Money Cant buy us Happiness ...” :P :D
UA-43097066-1